MAHALO for participating in the 15th annual Hawaii Floodplain Management Conference. Our conference committee would like a few minutes of your time to complete a short post-conference survey that will help us plan and improve next years conference. We hope to see you again next August 2020 !!
Conference Presentation and Associated Handouts:
- Keynote Address: “Policies, Programs, and Resources: What’s New in the World of Floodplain Management” (Chad Berginnis)
- FEMA Assessment of State Floodplain Management Regulations for State‐Owned Properties in the SFHAs (Carol Tyau‐Beam)
- PANEL DISCUSSION – “Building Codes and Floodplain Management Ordinances: Identify and Working with Differences” including a brief overview of the Disaster Recovery Reform Act of 2018 (DRRA)
- 3D Elevation Program (3DEP) ‐‐ Status for Hawaii (Drew Decker)
- How to Transition to the 2022 National Coordinate System Without Getting Left Behind (Edward Carlson)
Download a copy of the “Conference Program Guide Book” (PDF)
Download a copy of the “Conference Program Agenda” (8-1/2 x 11 PDF)
If you require any additional material not posted here or a certificate of attendance, please contact conference coordinator Kristen Akamine at (808) 587-0281.